Advertisement

The reason why Cristiano Ronaldo might regret signing for Juventus | Oh My Goal

The reason why Cristiano Ronaldo might regret signing for Juventus | Oh My Goal Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t the top dog in his team anymore. Regal at Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t playing as well as he used to at Juventus. Cristiano might even regret having joined Juve for a number of reasons. Discover them in this new video.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal ronaldo,cristiano ronaldo,ronaldo juventus,cristiano ronaldo juventus,ronaldo real madrid,cristiano ronaldo real madrid,ronaldo regrets juve,ronaldo juventus goals,ronaldo skills,oh my goal,soccer,futbol,football,

Post a Comment

0 Comments