Advertisement

TRUCKING BLOODBATH - Celadon Declares Bankruptcy

TRUCKING BLOODBATH - Celadon Declares Bankruptcy Trucking Giant Celadon has filed for CH.11 Bankruptcy.. 3,000 truckers now without a job and many stranded with a load out on the road.

(Support the Channel - Donations will help us with getting better tech for youtube and also help us get equipment for the homestead! Thank You)



(Need to get in touch with me? email me Here)
myfringefiles@gmail.com

Amazon Associates Links - Everything I have listed below are things that I trust and keep in my own home :) When you purchase one of these items below you are not only preparing for yourself but you are also helping out the channel.

REEBOW GEAR Military Tactical Backpack



Emergency Survival Kit



LifeStraw Personal Water Filter



KA-BAR BK-10 BECKER CREWMAN FIXED BLADE SURVIVAL KNIFE w/ FRONT POCKET SHEATH



Propur Nomad Countertop Gravity Water Filter System - Removes Fluoride, Lead, Chlorine, Microplastics, and many more Contaminants, Includes 2 ProOne 5-inch Filter Elements



(My favorite book) Making Plant Medicine - paperback



(Support your Favorite YouTuber!)

Hey did you guys know that this channel now has merch that you can wear to support your favorite Youtuber?? Click this link to see what I have in store! It's not much yet but I'll be adding products weekly!



Thanks for your support!

Legal Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor. The advice here given is not a financial advice.

Celadon,trucking,economy,bankruptcy,jobless,

Post a Comment

0 Comments