Advertisement

Busy + EXCITING Work Week in My Life! Big launch

Busy + EXCITING Work Week in My Life! Big launch Use my special link to get any 2 bottoms for $24 when you become a Fabletics VIP
MY FABLETICS PICKS! Click my link and search my favorites
Red Outfit: ACE
Flora Seamless L/S Top in Persimmon
High-Waisted PowerHold 7/8 in Persimmon
Navy Outfit: EXPERT
Kessler Medium Impact Sports Bra in Abyss/Blue Violet
Kessler High-Waisted Strappy 7/8 in Abyss/Blue Violet
Pink Camo Outfit: INITIATE
Jade Boxy S/S Tee in Aster Purple
High-Waisted Printed PowerHold 7/8 in Star Camo Lilac
Purple Outfit: IMPULSE
Poppy Seamless Sports Bra in Byzantanium/Aster Purple/Amethyst Logo
High-Waisted PowerHold Logo 7/8 in Byzantanium/Aster Purple/Amethyst Logo
White Outfit: LINEAR
Pia Front Twister L/S Top in White/White Logo
Dynamic High-Waisted Lattice 7/8 in White/White Logo

FOLLOW ME ON INSTA:

New UNICEF Report:
Education video:

Hey kids! I'm Kristee, a 24 year old recent grad who just moved to NYC. On my channel you'll find fun lifestyle, travel, and fitness videos, plus anything else I want to document in this video diary of my life along the way!

Get $7 OFF UBEREATS!! Use my code: eats-tl57e

Shop my favorite products on Amazon:

Shoutout to Janna for editing this! Subscribe to her:

Get $40 off Classpass to try fitness classes:

Get my scale for 60% off here:
Code: KRISTEE

► TWITTER/INSTAGRAM ◄
@kristeevetter

► SECOND CHANNEL ◄


► FACEBOOK/TUMBLR ◄
strawberryelectric48

My Workout Playlist:

For business inquiries please contact:
contact@tablerockmanagement.com with "Kristee" in the subject

FREE Postmates Delivery:
Use code "T5JJ"

FAQ:
How tall am I?
5' 3"

When did I start losing weight?
June 9, 2017 after I graduated college.

What am I doing in DC?
Getting my Master's in Foreign Policy from American University!

Thanks for Watching!

Lots of Love,
Kristee

Yo, FTC! Thanks Fabletics for sponsoring!

how to lose weight,fitness vlog,fitness,how I lost pounds,Kristee weight loss,losing weight,this week,this month,2019,NYC,kristee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments