Advertisement

How to Curl Dreadlocks (Jamaican edition)

How to Curl Dreadlocks (Jamaican edition) I've heard many people claim that they don't have freedom in the type of hairstyles they can do if they have dreadlocks and I always thought that was an excuse. Yaadman Etan is here to show you how to curl dreadlocks without rollers and how to curl dreadlocks naturally. I consider this a hairstyle hack because I get a couple hairstyles out of retwisting my dreadlocks and twisting them into two strand twists. By the time I need to unravel the twists my dreadlocks will be curled. For those want to know about my loc journey, I also told a bit of my story but I will do a separate video on that later.

WASHING AND RETWISTING MY DREADLOCKS:


Take a look at The Real Yaadman Store:

Subscribe and keep the vibe! #YouTubeBlack

Yaadman,Etan,Jamaican,Caribbean,yaadman etan,dreadlocks,retwisting dreads,retwisting locs,retwisting dreadlocks,washing and retwisting dreadlocks,how to retwist dreads,how to retwist short dreads,how to retwist locs,how to retwist,how to retwist long dreads,hairstyle hacks,for black boys,natural hair tutorial,locs,curling dreadlocks,how to curl dreadlocks,how to curl dreadlocks without rollers,how to curl dreadlocks naturally,Jamaican edition,loc journey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments