Advertisement

CUSTOM BLACK PANTHER CIVIL WAR Minifigure from MiniGazer2019

CUSTOM BLACK PANTHER CIVIL WAR Minifigure from MiniGazer2019 Instagram -
Facebook -

Thanks to my friends over at Minigazer2019 for sending me this custom printed LEGO minifigure of BLACK PANTHER from Captain America: Civil War! This thing is insanely detailed, and I am excited to share it with all of you guys!

What do you think of this figure? Drop a comment and let me know!

(FTC Disclosure: I was sent this product from MiniGazer2019, and all thoughts and opinions in this video are my own. I will not receive any compensation from sales of this figure, however, I may be compensated as an affiliate from other sales derived from the links in other videos.)

lego,lego black panther,lego custom,lego custom black panther,lego black panther custom minifigures,lego custom minifigures,lego custom minifigures marvel,lego marvel,lego marvel customs,lego marvel custom figures,lego civil war custom minifigures,lego custom captain america civil war,lego marvel custom builds,minigazer,minigazer2019,custom minifigures marvel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments