Advertisement

THE GUARANTEE OF ACHIEVEMENT

THE GUARANTEE OF ACHIEVEMENT Reviving Hearts - Vickie Speed
Scripture References:
Joh 20:22  Then he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit. (CEV) Act 1:3  For forty days after Jesus had suffered and died, he proved in many ways that he had been raised from death. He appeared to his apostles and spoke to them about God's kingdom.  Act 1:4  While he was still with them, he said: Don't leave Jerusalem yet. Wait here for the Father to give you the Holy Spirit, just as I told you he has promised to do.  Act 1:5  John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit. (CEV) Rom. 8:6-9 Now the mind of the flesh [which is sense and reason without the Holy Spirit] is death. But the mind of the Holy Spirit is life and peace. [That is] because the mind of the flesh [with its carnal thoughts and purposes is opposed to God, for it does not submit itself to God’s law; indeed, it cannot. So then those who are living the life of the flesh [catering to the appetites and impulses of their carnal nature] cannot please or satisfy God, or be acceptable to him. But you are not living the life of the flesh, you are living the life of the Spirit, if the Holy Spirit of God [really] lives within you [directing and controlling you]. But if anyone does not possess the Holy Spirit of Christ, he is not his [he does not belong to Christ, is not truly a child of God]. (Amp) Rom 3:23  All of us have sinned and fallen short of God's glory. (CEV) Rom 5:12  Adam sinned, and that sin brought death into the world. Now everyone has sinned, and so everyone must die. Rom 6:23  For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (MKJV) Rom 8:6  For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Rom 6:14  For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under Law, but under grace.  Rom. 5:17 For is because of one man’s trespass death reigned through that one, much more surely will those who receive [God’s] overflowing grace and the free gift of righteousness reign as kings in life, through the one Man Jesus Christ. (Amp) Ps. 103:2-6 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not [one of] all his benefits—who forgives [every one of] all your iniquities. Who heals [each one of] all your diseases. Who redeems your life from the pit and corruption? Who beautifies, dignifies and crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercy; who satisfies your mouth [your necessity and desire at your personal age and situation] with good so that your youth, renewed, is like the eagle’s [strong, overcoming, soaring]! The Lord executes righteousness and justice [not for me only, but] for all who are oppressed. (Amp) Mat 11:28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (ESV) But he said, “The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.” Luke 18:27 2Co 1:19 For Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God's "Yes"; 2Co 1:20 for it is Jesus who is the "Yes" to all of God's promises. This is why through Jesus Christ my "Amen" is said to the glory of God. 2Co 1:21 It is God himself who makes me sure of my life in union with Christ; it is God himself who has set me apart, 2Co 1:22 you have placed your mark of ownership upon me, and you have given me your Holy Spirit in my heart as the guarantee of all that you have in store for me. 1Pe 2:6 It is just as God says in the Scriptures, "Look! I am placing in Zion a choice and precious cornerstone. No one who has faith in that one will be disappointed." (CEV) Ps. 119:4-6 You have commanded us to keep your precepts; that we should observe them diligently. Oh, that my ways were directed and established to observe your statutes (hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them)! Then shall I not be put to shame [by failing to inherit your promises] when I have respect to all your commandments. (Amp) Joh 5:38 The Father's teaching does not live in you, because you don't believe in the one the Father sent. Joh 5:39 You carefully study the Scriptures. You think that they give you eternal life. These same Scriptures tell about me! Joh 5:40 But you refuse to come to me to have that life. (ERV) Ps. 121:5-8 The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand. The sun shall not smite you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all evil; He will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore. (Amp) John 14:21 The person who has my commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves me; and whoever [really] loves me will be loved by my Father, and I [too] will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) myself to him. [I will let myself be clearly seen by him and make myself real to him.] (Amp)

Reviving Hearts,Vickie Speed,bible,scriptures,the Word of God,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,God,christianity,satan,children of God,the guarantee of achievement,carnal christian,spiritual christian,born-again,deliverance,self-will,self-righteousness,self-effort,

Post a Comment

0 Comments