Advertisement

(275) SWIPE & STRING PULL | Awesome colourful cells | Fluid painting | Acrylic pouring

(275) SWIPE & STRING PULL | Awesome colourful cells | Fluid painting | Acrylic pouring For this technique I used silicone oil, but not in the paints, but only on string (yarn) and I got this awesome colourful cells and nice stems design. I think that this combination of swipe and string have potencial and I can't wait to try it again.

How I mix my pouring medium:

All my paints are mixed with Boesner acrylic binder and Dufa acrylic primer.

#fionaart #fluidart #acrylic pouring

If you want to support my channel to keep on experimenting with new techniques you can do it through this link:




Or just like and subscribe to show some love.
Thank you!

You can follow me on
Facebok:
Instagram: @fionaacrylic
My personal page:

Please understand that I am in no way responsible for the way you use your paint and mediums. Follow all safety instructions of the manufacturers, I can not be held liable.
Be careful and use the proper materials for your safety.

Fiona,Art,Acrylicpouring,fluidart,abstract,fiona,fluid art string technique,acrylicpouring,fluid art,fluid art with acrylics,fluid art for beginners,fiona art,fluid art painting,fluid art technique,fluid art pour painting,fluid art tutorial,pour painting,pouring,acrylic pouring,pour painting technique,pour painting tutorial,acrylic painting,string art,string pulling,string painting,string technique,swipe technique acrylic pour,colourful,cells,silicone oil,

Post a Comment

0 Comments