Advertisement

Showjumping Competition at Hartpury Uni | We Won!! | Discovery & Newcomers | Ride Every Stride

Showjumping Competition at Hartpury Uni | We Won!! | Discovery & Newcomers | Ride Every Stride Hello Everyone!! Welcome back to my channel!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this video, Comment down below if you have any questions, video requests, or suggestions!! x

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: If you are a business that would like to sponsor me or send me some of your products to review, email me at
julia.selinger01@gmail.com

WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME:
Horsey Instagram:
@ride_every_stride_
Personal Instagram:
@julia.selinger
My Facebook:
Julia Selinger
My Snapchat:
juliaselinger

________________________________________­_____________
Big THANK YOU to all my lovely Partners/ Sponsors:

Aztec Diamond Equestrian


Ghodho (Use julia19 at checkout for 10$ off your order!!)


American Equus


Dapple Equestrian


Stud Muffins


Millbrook Leathers


Uniqhorse


Animalon


Design By Dalia


Keratex


Smart Grooming


Amare Equipment


EquStreamZ


Incrediwear Equine

Stride

Post a Comment

0 Comments