Advertisement

Chateau Azay-Le-Rideau at Christmas | Rockstars and Royalty

Chateau Azay-Le-Rideau at Christmas | Rockstars and Royalty Winter and Christmas at the beautiful chateau at Azay-Le-Rideau in the Loire Valley, France. Subscribe for couture sewing tutorials and inspiration, and vlogs.

France vlogs (and other chateaux) -

Welcome! I am a fashion designer and an advocate for unique self-expression. I want to encourage you to have the confidence to break free from fashion and beauty trends and to wear what you love.

In my videos I show you how I design and create the extravagant couture gowns and outfits that I've become known for, how I upcycle and style vintage and pre-loved clothes, and how I create accessories, hair, and make up to complete the looks. I also take you behind the scenes of my life and fashion business in my vlogs, and help you unleash your own creativity with my tutorial videos.

Rockstars and Royalty
Website -
Facebook -
Instagram -
Twitter -
Facebook group -

Vicky xo

#frenchchateau #azaylerideau #francevlog

rockstars and royalty,azay le rideau chateau,azay le rideau,château dazay-le-rideau,azay le rideau noel,azay the rideau christmas,azay le rideau winter,loire valley,loire valley vlog,france vlog,loire valley chateau,loire valley chateau vlog,loire valley castles tour,loire valley castles,french holiday vlog,christmas in France,Traditional Christmas decorations,Chateau decorated for Chrstmas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments