Advertisement

Just as He Prophesied That There Will Be A Rerun In The Presidential Elections,It Has Come To Pass

Just as He Prophesied That There Will Be A Rerun In The Presidential Elections,It Has Come To Pass It has come to pass just as I prophesied during the live broadcast of the International Visitors Program. I prophesied that Malawi would go for a Presidential rerun.


The Opposition took the government to court objecting the electoral results and before the court gave the verdict; I spoke the mind of God over the nation of Malawi. I received retaliation from people who thought the prophecy was fake, but, just as God spoke it has happened. I am not sharing this to prove myself; I am sharing this because Malawi needs so much prayer. Let us pray for Malawi.

Prophet shepherd Bushiri,Malawi Presidential elections,Malawi Electoral Commission,Jane Ansah,Peter Mutharika,Joyce Banda,Shepherd Bushiri,Malawi Judges,Zimbabwe,Malawi,Zambia,SADC,Jacob Zuma,Zimbabwe elections,SABC News,malawi presidential election results,Malawi Presidential election Case,

Post a Comment

0 Comments