Advertisement

My Final Decision with the Channel

My Final Decision with the Channel I've been thinking about this for a long time. I believe I made the right decision. It's not the smartest thing to do, but it's what I want. I hope you'll be there with me on this big decision, I'm here because of you.
I want to tell the story of Anakin Skywalker, from a fan's perspective. This won't be for profit, and it won't be monetized, just like Vader Episode 1 Shards of the Past Fan Film.
Here we go!!!!

Amethyst Merch -
2 weeks and these are gone (Champion collab)

Become a Patron:


JOIN on YouTube-


ALL EMAILS GO TO: Vaderfanfilm@gmail.com
SHOP MERCH -

Official Website -

Instagram -

Twitter -



#starwars #starwarstheory

My Final Decision with the Channel,star wars theory,star wars,darth vader,star wars explained,anakin skywalker,luke skywalker,kylo ren,darth maul,obi-wan kenobi,the last jedi,order 66,darth sidious,mace windu,vader fan film,darth vader suit,darth vader death,darth vader lightsaber,revenge of the sith,clone wars,the rise of skywalker,star wars trailer,star wars episode 9,anakin vs obi wan,vader fan film episode 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments