Advertisement

HUMMA HUMMA | BOMBAY, OK JAANU | AR RAHMAN | COVER - SANA AZIZ

HUMMA HUMMA | BOMBAY, OK JAANU | AR RAHMAN | COVER - SANA AZIZ ‘Humma Humma’ is a classic, everyone’s favorite and mine too! This is my rendition of this immortal tune, thanks to my brother Sourav Roy for helping me casually shoot this in Antwerp, Belgium. I had a great time creating this cover for you all and I hope you like this one too.
Do comment, share, like and subscribe !

All Copyrights belongs to the respective owner of this content. Recreation of work for cover purposes only.

Original & Remake Music Credits :

Movie - Bombay | OK Jaanu
Music : AR Rahman
Singers : Remo Fernandes | Badshah, Jubin Nautiyal, Shashaa Tirupathi
Lyrics : Mehboob Alam Kotwal | Badshah

Cover Song Credits :

Artist : Sana Aziz
Recorded and Mixed/Mastered by - Rohit Patil @ Amplitude Studio

Follow me on: -
FACEBOOK -
TWITTER -
INSTAGRAM -

humma sana,Humma Humma Sana Aziz,Bombay cover,Ok jaanu Cover,The humma song cover,Sana Aziz cover,AR Rahman Cover,humma sana aziz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments