Advertisement

Galactic Body Activation: Becoming Multidimensional, Universal Beings (UPGRADE Your Human Body)

Galactic Body Activation: Becoming Multidimensional, Universal Beings (UPGRADE Your Human Body) Hi my loves! Today we're going into the more esoteric - my favorite topics to talk about. This is all about how though we are human beings, we are multidimensional as well - and we have to activate our galactic bodies in order to join the galactic universe and have full use of our multidimensionality.

In this video, I introduce the concept and towards the end, we do a small guided meditation that I recommend doing every morning for as long as you'd like in order to connect to Source energy.

Watch Mystery Teachings with Theresa Bullard on Gaia for more information on becoming galactic beings, she's AMAZING.

Timestamp Menu:
[0:50] The Dangers of Being Human Centric
[2:22] What Galactic Body Activation Does
[3:59] What You’ll Learn in This Video
[4:19] Tip 1: Ponder Your Multidimensionality
[7:24] Tip 2: Eat Lighter, Nutrient-Dense Foods
[9:00] Tip 3: Vibrate at the Frequency of Love and Gratitude
[11:51] Galactic Body Activating Meditation
Please thumbs up if you liked the video - it really helps the community grow! On that note, also subscribe, bc helllooo?!?! I’M RIGHT HERE GUYS.

Get my signature Love Mastery Program Heart Chakra Opening meditation for FREE here:

& you’ll get signed up for my newsletter to receive DAILY emails from me for 30 days with personal stories, Law of Attraction tips & advice, success stories, helpful resources and more!

Get more coaching from me here:

→ Instagram/Twitter @leeoralexandra
→ Baby Elephant Facebook group (our community):

→ Alchemy by Leeor Alexandra (my high-vibrational jewelry line):

→ Blog:

→ Book, health, beauty recommendations & more:




More videos

Law of Attraction 101:

Stop Worrying & Start LIVING!:

Change Your Appearance with the Law of Attraction:

Manifest Love & Attract a Relationship:

How to Raise Your Vibration:

How to Detach:

How to Reprogram Your Mind:

Intro to Alignment:


FAQ:
The camera I use (Canon t6i):
The vlogging camera I use:
The raw vegan energizer + vitamin powder I use:
My vegan protein powder:


This video and all videos on this channel are a means of social support. I have no professional training in life coaching. I simply talk about the things I’ve learned that have personally made my life better.

Healing by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source: 
Artist: 

upgrade your body,galactic body,multidimensional,magic,law of attraction,spirituality,ascension,awakening,waking up,gaia,activating magic,body activation,esoteric,extraterrestrial,aliens,angels,high vibration,meditation,guided activation mediation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments