Advertisement

HOW TO BE A PREGNANT BADDIE ♡ PRETTY LITTLE THING HAUL

HOW TO BE A PREGNANT BADDIE ♡ PRETTY LITTLE THING HAUL Hey guys♡ I am in month 4 of my pregnancy and I am at that awkward phase of being too big for my old clothes and too small for traditional maternity clothes! I got a bunch of cute pieces from Pretty Little Thing that works for me!

Shop Pretty Little Thing Here ♡

T-Shirt Maxi Dress (One of my fave dresses rn!) ♡

Navy Jumpsuit♡


High Neck Midi Dress ♡


PLT Logo Pants ♡


PLT Logo Sweater ♡


Grey Maxi Cardigan ♡


Polka Dot Dress ♡


Stone Ribbed Dress ♡



Scoop Back Maxi Dress ♡


Stone Maxi Cardigan♡



Blue Chiffon Dress ♡


Black Shift Dress ♡


***Thanks PrettyLittleThing for sponsoring this video!***

IG/TWITTER
@NazaninKavari

OFFICIAL WEBSITE


♡ DISCOUNT CODES♡
♡Get 60% off my favorite curling iron from FoxyBae! Only curler I've used for years Use code NAZ60

♡Download the app and enter code NK for $20 off your first purchase!

♡ Get 10% off Lilly Lashes using discount code naz10! My favorites are Miami & Monaco- www.lillylashes.com/‎

♡Get 20% of Luxy Lash using code 'naz'. My favorite style is Homegirl-

♡ Get $35 for Airbnb! (Cheaper alternative to staying in a Hotel)
www.airbnb.com/c/nazanink5

♡ Get your first Uber ride free using my code! 'nazanink3'


***For Sponsorships, email info@nazaninkavari.co***

Nazanin,Kavari,Nazanin Kavari,Pretty Little Thing Haul,pretty little thing,haul,shopping,clothing,mall,lifestyle,pregnancy,how to dress cute while pregnant,maternity,maternity haul,baby bump,4 months pregnant,style,how to style baby bump,maternity clothing haul,trendy,young mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments