Advertisement

Fall Boots 2019 | Shoedazzle Unboxing

Fall Boots 2019 | Shoedazzle Unboxing Hello, Hello! It is FINALLY Boot season! I am beyond happy today. My Fall boots are here! That means. I‘ll be unboxing and showing you guys what I picked out. The boots that I got are from Shoedazzle, I’m sure a lot of you are familiar with them. I’ve been a VIP member for a while now but I think this will be my last purchase from them. It’s nothing bad, I love their shoes. It’s just a girl is on a budget and can’t afford it all the time now.
The first pair are the “Brianna Sweater Cuff Combat Boots”. I thought I would bring combat boots back into my wardrobe this Fall, just because I haven’t had a pair for a long time and plus they were cute.
The second pair of boots, I got the “KEKE Block Heel Bootie”. For these, I was a bit “iffy” about, because I don't usually wear booties. I like my riding boots, but this Fall, I just feel the need to more open minded about my wardrobe. I can wear it with most of my outfits.
If you like them, I’ll have the links below for both of the boots.
Thanks for Watching, I hope you guys enjoyed this video and if you want to see more, LIKE this video, Subscribe to my channel, Click the notification bell, and if you have any questions, leave me a comment below.


Brianna Sweater Cuff Combat Boots:


KEKE Block Heel Bootie:



Follow Me:
Blog |
Facebook |
Instagram |

Fall,Boots,Booties,2019,Shoedazzle,Haul,Unboxing,Tryon,Fall Outfit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments