Advertisement

How To Grow Quality Carrots & Parsnips To Harvest Throughout The Winter πŸ₯• 5 Tips In 5 Minutes πŸ₯•

How To Grow Quality Carrots & Parsnips To Harvest Throughout The Winter πŸ₯• 5 Tips In 5 Minutes πŸ₯• Nominated by @William Coleman's Garden and Allotment I give you the best five tips to grow quality #carrots and #parsnips in five minutes.

Please remember to like, comment and consider subscribing and if you would like to support my channel or buy me a drink, the link is

Join me and others on the Facebook Group keep Calm and make Compost

sanandtezbezy@gmail.com

πŸ₯•Happy Gardening to all my viewers and subscribers πŸ₯•Terry King πŸ₯•

allotment gardening,homestead,no dig,raised beds,back to eden,pallet collars,comfrey,leaf mould,fruit and vegetables,fruit trees and bushes,fruit and brassicas cage,reuse,repurpose,upcycl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments