Advertisement

Free Houseplants From Cuttings - Rooting Cuttings for Outside in Spring - It's All Free! Propagate!

Free Houseplants From Cuttings - Rooting Cuttings for Outside in Spring - It's All Free! Propagate! Starting now, I am rooting a lot of cuttings from my houseplants and propagating them in water. I plan to have a lot to plant outside when it warms up here in Ohio. For FREE, I can root them in water, then plant them up and have a lot of plants ready to go outside.
I have chosen plants I love, but I want to see more of these outside, especially the Flowering Maple. Hopefully 100% of my cuttings will take off. Then I don't have to spend $12 to get a new plant. Free houseplants!





Check out my website at:

😍
Subscribe to Kim's Gardens for new videos each week!
😁

My Amazon store!
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
If you should make a purchase on Amazon after going through one of my links, I can make a small cut. Thank you for your support of my channel & Website.

Systemic Insecticide ( I use indoors only )

Hypertufa Products:
Vermiculite:
Perlite:
Portland cement:

Supplies for Mixing:
Tub for mixing: (makes a great mold too!)
Bucket scoop:
Short handle mixing hoe:
Cement fibermesh:
Cement color:







Connect with me on Social Media at the links below:

Facebook:
Facebook Group:
Instagram and IGTV :
Twitter:
Pinterest:

Need to contact me? 📮📮📮
Kim's Gardens - The Hypertufa Gardener
116 W National Rd
PO Box 241
Englewood OH 45322

I offer these videos for fun and teaching purposes.
Please use the materials responsibly & safely. 👩

The Hypertufa Gardener,Kim's Gardens,succulents,house plants,houseplants,hypertufa,hypertufa planters,hypertufa pots,propagating houseplants,free houseplants from propagation,propagating in water,propagating houseplants in water,propagating houseplants in winter,houseplants for free,

Post a Comment

0 Comments