Advertisement

AQUARIUS! October! Don't Deny the Decision you have to make!

AQUARIUS! October! Don't Deny the Decision you have to make! YES! I brought back the monthly readings for each sign to my channel!

I hope that this video resonated with you and if it did know that the future isn't set in stone. You have the power to make this come true or to change it entirely by the decisions you make.

Decks used
Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards by P.C. Cast and Collette Baron-Reid

Mystic Dreamers Tarot by Barbra Moore and Heidi Darras

Romance Angels Oracle Cards By Doreen Virtue

Alice Wonderland Oracle Cards By Lucy Cavendish and Jasmine Becket-Griffith

If this video Resonated with you and you would like to book a personal reading, please email me at

soulreflectionstarot@gmail.com

You can follow me on Instagram, where I give daily energies at
soulreflections

Thank you all so much for your likes, comments and subscribes. I'm grateful for each and every one of you. Without you I wouldn't be doing this channel. I hope you all have a very blessed October!

Love and Light
Racquel

Aquarius Tarot,Aquarius October,October 2019,Aquarius 219,Aquarius Horoscope,Aquarius Astrology,Astrology,Numerology,Spiritual awakening,Aquarius,

Post a Comment

0 Comments